I am Rui Meng (孟睿), currently a research scientist at Salesforce Research. My research focuses on Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning. Particularly, I am interested in Representation Learning and Language Grounding. Please check out our openings for both fulltime jobs and internships.
I finished my Ph.D. at School of Computing and Information, University of Pittsburgh and I was advised by Prof. Daqing He and Prof. Peter Brusilovsky. Prior to my Ph.D. life at Pitt, I received my bachelor and master degree at Wuhan University, and I was advised by Prof. Wei Lu. I interned at Google Research (2018, 2020), Salesforce Research (2019) and Yahoo! Research (2017).
Check out my resume/CV for more information.
PublicationsYou can also check out my Google Scholar page for all my publications. (*: Equal Contribution)
36th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence. (AAAI 2022).
59th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics. 2021. (ACL 2021).
43rd European Conference on Information Retrieval. 2021. (ECIR 2021).
Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing. 2018. (EMNLP 2018).
55th Annual Meeting of Association for Computational Linguistics. 2017. (ACL 2017).
- Managers: Yingbo Zhou , Caiming Xiong
- Build lighter BERT models for Mobile Devices
- Managers: Tomer Levinboim , Nan Ding , Radu Soricut
- Pre-training for text summarization
- Managers: Wojciech Kryściński , Caiming Xiong
- Recognize user action patterns in mobile search
- Predict user satisfaction and quality of search results
- Managers: Max Vladymyrov , Qi Guo
- Developed an online evaluation method for large-scale dialogue systems
- Managers: Zhen Yue , Alyssa Glass